6 intriguing ways to make the lockdown count
Lockdown can be a dream come true for some people. It can also be a nightmare. In any case, you can make the lockdown count in your own small way by opening up.
Here are a few tips to help you make the lockdown count –
- Learn to keep an attitude of praise and worship to God irrespective of circumstances.
- Spend quality time with your family.
No gadgets or distractions. (You can choose family time). Communicate. Let out some steam, forgive and suggest practical ways to unite even after this lockdown.
- Let go of some bad habits by replacing them with good ones. Be accountable to someone you trust.
Deciding to let go means about 60% of the job is already done.
5. Now that the noise in the world has been muted, have some alone time to reflect on your life.
Take online short courses, read…take one step towards reaching your goals.
6. Have some chill-axing days. Make memories. Randomly do something fun you wouldn’t do on a normal day.
-Try a new recipe🍲
-Turn on the music and dance💃🏽
-Write that love letter😍
-Pet your dog
– Braid your own hair
Don’t forget to take photos and videos. 😉
Don’t just sit around doing nothing, make the lockdown count. Take advantage of every opportunity to grow!
REead also: Make this lockdown count