15 super motivational quotes to keep you going
Who doesn’t need super motivational quotes? Have you ever felt like giving up? Ever thought you’d never get over that bad habit, get that job, that promotion, that certificate, a life partner, be an entrepreneur? Life sure does have its ups and downs. In moments like this, inspiration may come in handy. Your purpose is too great to be thwarted. You are unique. These 15 motivational quotes will set you on course for life!
Sometimes you just need a pat on the back and some encouraging words to push in the right direction.
Over the past few years of my life, when I discovered something called freelance writing and blogging, I did a little research. Along the line, I ended up penning down a few of my own motivational quotes too.
What are super motivational quotes?
From my own perspective, they are positive words spoken to uplift our spirits when you’re discouraged, depressed and on the verge of giving up. Like roses that thrive among thorns, like rivers that flow in the desert, they give hope and help you see the light in the darkness.
READ ALSO: 25 lessons in 25 years
Read more about this from the link above, priceless jewel……
Why do people write them?
Motivational quotes may not have been deliberate sayings. They might have been said out of advice or to guide or mentor others or in everyday conversations and experiences but they do inspire especially when you’re going through a rough patch or to get through a bad break.
Are motivational quotes worth it?
Well, I would say, it depends on your perspective. Some people always see problems in solutions, others see solutions in every problem. Which category do you belong to? What do you believe in? Definitely, not all of them may be helpful but as the believer I am, I depend more on the Holy Spirit and my intuition as to which quotes inspire me.
As a writer and kingdom blogger, writing quotes have been of tremendous help to me. Notable names are Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, C.S Lewis, Maya Angelou, Uncle Ebo Whyte, Gifty Anti …..the list goes on and on……..
Here you go! 15 super motivational quotes to keep you going
- Your future is so bright, you need sunglasses
2. Smile and the feelings to support that smile will catch up
3. See what’s right, rather than what’s wrong
4. Never compromise who you are or whose you are
5. There’s something about pursuing your purpose that money cannot buy
6. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and how you do it
7. If you try to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be
8. A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim
9. Life is too short to be angry, so be happy and live it out loud
10. Whatever you fear, you attract to yourself
11. Stop tiptoeing through life; quietly and unnoticed. You have only one life to live but many generations to impact. Let your footsteps be loud and deep enough to leave footprints for generations to follow.
12. The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what others think of them.
13. Go ahead, get your hopes up. God is leading you into something better than you can imagine.
14. God is not mad at you
15. Life with God is not immunity from difficulties but peace through difficulties
Words transform but you have the ultimate power to decide which words do…..
The power is yours, Captain Planet would say…………….. I think I’ll leave you to decide for yourself…..the power super motivational quotes may have……..Feel free to add yours in the comments section……..